The site and its services are meant for entertainment purposes and monetary gain only through online gambling.
Hence, all use of the website must be within this scope of the purpose. Whether a certain or use actually follows the defined scope of purpose, the platform reserves the right to determine it.
- Copying, extracting, downloading, or modifying any content on this site with the purpose of monetary gain without asking for permission.
Examples of such uses include commercial purposes like creating an alternative database, seeking fees by misusing the site name, and encouraging other users not to join.
- When accessing, and playing games on the Platform, attempting to use any illegal and unauthorized programs, software, or systems (example, spiders, robots, and crawlers), with the purpose is to cheat the system for an upper hand in the games.
- Attempting to gain illegal access through hacking, password mining, or similar methods to any part of the site directly or indirectly.
- Modifying any part of the site and services offered by using any technology or overlaying any additional products that are banned by the site owner.
- Attempting to breach any security measure set in place. Doing so will lead to the cancellation of your account and any benefits it might have accrued.
- Impersonating another person or entity by stealing their login information. Identity theft is strictly prohibited and punishable by law.